Thursday 16 March 2017

Crystal Bar: Essential Chakra Kit Review

Crystal Bar is a vegan company started by Kat, an amazing Aquarius. Not only is she the CEO, she also takes part of every aspect of her business. Now that's a lady of power! Recently she's been posting on instagram about what it's like to be a small business owner. I'm learning a lot from these posts. 

Today I will be reviewing one of her top sellers, the Essential Chakra Kit. There is a soap for each of the 7 major chakras.



"These vegan and handmade soaps have been combined to create our Essential Chakra Kit. Each soap is unique and inspired by one of the 7 chakras, each bar was created to enhance the energy and experience of the stone within." - Essential Chakra Kit



Each set is housed in a beautiful box and includes a detailed product card for each soap.



I am no stranger to Crystal Bar soap. I first tried the Enchanting Love soap from my Goddess Provisions October box. I instantly fell in love with how special and magical it was. I've made a couple of orders since and have expanded my collection. The customer service has always been lovely.

Once you have finished your soap, there is a crystal inside for you to keep! I love using the soaps to wash my hands with. Washing with the intention of the crystal as well as love and light has truly uplifted me.



My set was missing the product card for the sacral chakra soap, so I decided to take a picture of it. You can see the shimmer and golden glow in this bar. Look at those layers! They are even more gorgeous in person.

Overall, these soaps get an A+ from me! I wouldn't change anything about them. They have fantastic concepts, look beautifully magical, and each soap is so unique. They are handcut and made with love. Every kind of soap has a different crystal, smell, colour and design.

They make fantastic gifts. I tried a bathbomb from them before and it was just a lovely experience. Spoiler: they also have crystals inside as well!

So what are you waiting for? Check out Crystal Bar.

2 comments:

  1. You are such a sweetheart! What an amazing review, thank you so much!! I feel so honoured! I am so sorry I missed your Infinite Warmth card (sacral chakra), I just created charka stickers for all the soaps so that doesn't happen!!!! I am also going to totally add this review to our website - I can't thank you enough for the love and I really hope you enjoy your chakra soaps!!! xox Kat (Crystal Bar Soap)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, from the moment I tried your soaps I wanted to tell the world about them! The magical energy and joy uplifts me! Thank you so very much for adding my review to your website! It means so much to me, you really are a lovely soul. No worries at all for missing the product card, it happens. Looking forward to seeing the new stickers. Thank you again, Kat. Wishing you many blessings, love, and success! - SL

    ReplyDelete