Monday 29 February 2016

Goddess Provisions Review: February 2016



I'm always excited when my Goddess Provisions box arrives. This month is no exception. February is the theme of Self-Love and the contents are to help you open your heart chakra. I have felt for years that there is blockages in my heart chakra so I feel ready to face it instead of fearing it.

One of the things that first caught my eye is the clay bracelet from MudLOVE . I really like their philosophy and I really feel that everyone has the right to clean water. Those of us that have it really don't know how fortunate we really are. I've given this "grace" bracelet to a friend who resonated with it more. I ordered a few from MudLOVE that says "forgiven." Forgiveness is something I need to work on and am ready to face. The other 2 were gifts and both people were super happy, as the sayings I chose for them were perfect for them too.



I was looking forward to receiving the Dive In Deck because it's being hyped up on social media. It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be, the size of a playing cards deck, but I actually like that. The images are so unique and thoughtful. It's a tool for contemplation. I've done a few readings already and the cards I've pulled feel perfect for that moment.

When I first opened the box, all I could smell the deliciousness of the candle from In Light and Love Candles. The description is: lavender, vanilla, pink magnolia blossom and coconut. It has a powerfully sweet smell that's both uplifting and feminine. This is an intention candle and has a piece of chalk with a space to write what you want to call into your heart. After thinking long and hard about it, I wrote "forgiveness."


This is the second time that we've gotten chocolate from Chocolita. This one is designed to help ignite your passion. I'm still adjusting to vegan chocolate, once I get over the first initial taste, it tastes great. I still prefer the one that was sent out in the third-eye box.

Last but not least, we were sent a Self Love crystal set from Energy Muse. The 3 crystals are Aventurine (I love it, can you tell?), Rose Quartz (who can ever have enough of it?), and Rhodonite (I had one years ago and lost it, happy to get it again.) I will definitely be working with these crystals to try and heal myself.

Overall, another fantastic box from Goddess Provisions. Everyone needs some self-love and everything in this box feels perfectly curated. Next month's box will be based around the crown chakra, interested to see what will come my way.

Did you get this box? What are your thoughts on self-love?

No comments:

Post a Comment