Thursday 15 September 2016

Etsy Focus: ThisThatAndThese


There have been stories of how amazing Etsy is for a while now but I had never found anything that spoke to me, until now.

On Instagram I found Chandra, who has an Etsy shop called thisthatandthese. She makes figurines and jewelry out of polymer clay and also sells a variety of other beautiful objects. She's most known for her Goddess figurines that are often adorned with crystals and other magical trinkets. 

The Throat Chakra is something I've been struggling with for some time. As a creative person who has a fear to speak up, it can be quite crippling. As soon as I saw the Throat Chakra Goddess Set on Chandra's website, I knew I had to have it. 



This Goddess is so beautiful and I love the varying shades of blue. She's holding a Lapis Lazuli Sphere (it looks like a mini Earth to me) and a magical blue crescent moon (I love the moon). Fittingly she has a light blue gem on her Throat Chakra. Her hair and body have a fine, silver shimmer throughout. I felt really drawn to her and she brings me much joy every time I look at her.


    
The Reiki candle is a really cool concept. My fiancé thinks it smells like a yoga studio and loves it. It feels calming to look at and hold. I definitely can't wait to burn it and do some healing work.



The last thing that came in this set was a Labradorite crystal. This particular crystal is very stunning. It was very difficult to photograph the shift in colours and this picture doesn't do it justice at all. This Labradorite was paired well with the Goddess. The energy of this entire set has such a calming, nature feel to it as if they were all found by a waterfall.

Overall, I am very happy with my first purchase on Etsy. The Throat Chakra Goddess feels so special and I really feel the love that went into making it. Thank you Chandra! I really appreciate the work that you do and can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Please check out Chandra's creations at thisthatandthese.

What Chakras do you need to work on? What sparks joy in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment