Sunday 18 September 2016

Goddess Provisions Review: September 2016


Yesterday I was gifted this beautiful terrarium which definitely already has improved the vibes of my home. Coincidently, the September Goddess Provisions box is all about Positive Vibes. I definitely felt positive opening it, since it's my birthday month it feels extra special to me. Let's get into it:


The crystal was a surprise this month, you could've gotten either a Fluorite or Sodalite wand. So naturally first thing I did was open the bag. It was a Sodalite wand! I'm totally sensing a theme in my life, in my last post I talked about the Throat Chakra and Sodalite is perfect for that. This crystal is known for aiding with truth, communication, learning, and helping to retain information. It also helps with the Third Eye Chakra as well as with clairvoyance and psychic abilities. The wand is quite big, so I'll be doing some research on how best to use it.

The Blue Lotus Chai's instant Golden Chai was delicious. It's hands down the best instant tea I've ever had. It has a really robust taste and warming quality. After adding a bit of sugar and almond milk, it was perfection in a cup. This is the tea I'll be turning to in the winter months.

This month it's a bit crystal themed, we have a cute crystal shaped soap bar from Moon Souls. I agree with Goddess Provisions... it IS almost too cute to use! I want to put it on display but I think I'll have more fun washing my hands with this magical soap.


We received another pin, this time it's from Enemy to Fashion. I'll be gifting this one to a friend that could use some positive vibes. I really like how this box is full of tools that you can help yourself and others with!

This next product has an interesting concept. The body oil from Dancing Love Organics is meant to be part a ritual to help with meditation. The most inquisitive part to me is that it's paired with a Malachite crystal. I've used Malachite before and it brought up a lot of emotions for me. It is a very powerful crystal. I don't know if I could relax and mediate with a Malachite! However, I do know just the person who this set would benefit right now so it will make a lovely gift.


Unfortunately I don't smudge or clear my home as much as I should. This smudge spray from Momoko Therapeutics seems like it will rectify that. I'd like to charge it with the full moon's energy before using it.

Another negative energy cleanser was included, a blue sage smudge stick. This one has a very potent smell so I think I'll use the smudge spray after using it. Sage is amazing to clear yourself and your space.

Overall, a great box as usual. My favourite item was the Blue Lotus Chai and I look forward to using the Sodalite wand. I can't wait for October's box! I wonder if it will be fall themed.

What is your favourite thing to do to bring in positive vibes?

No comments:

Post a Comment