Wednesday 7 September 2016

Goddess Provisions Review: July 2016


Today I'll be reviewing the July Goddess Provisions box. It's all about the Solar Plexus Chakra! Who wouldn't want to open a little box of warm, bright sunshine?



First thing that caught my eye was the Chakra RX "I CAN" Solar Plexus spray from Scentual Goddess. It's aroma therapy and has a description for a visualization technique to help strengthen your Solar Plexus Chakra. The smell is fresh and uplifting. I wish they said what the ingredients and fragrance oils were. Each of these sprays has small gemstones to make it even more powerful. Before work, I spray this on my Solar Plexus and breathe in. I have noticed I feel more at ease when I do this.

The next item is similar, a roll-on fragrance oil from Soulful Body. This one smells super fresh and invigorating. The essential oils used are certified organic. The beautiful blend includes: peppermint, rosemary, lemongrass, jojoba oil and is infused with a small golden quartz crystal. I'm really enjoyed all of these crystal infused gems.

I'm no stranger to Stash Tea, so I was pleased to see it in our box. Sadly the box remains unopened in my tea cupboard. It's overflowing with boxes and is in dire need of a spring cleaning in there! I look forward to trying this on a day off when I need to feel energized.



Next up is a hand painted card from Lexy Olivia. As you may know, Citrine is one of my favourite crystals. Since it, brings me joy I decided to put this card up as an art piece at my desk area.

Another piece that I've added to my desk area is the wooden crystal grid we received from Cave & Canyon. Making grids is such a helpful tool for many reasons. Got a problem? There's a crystal and grid for that! Haha :) I've never had a physical guided outline before, mostly I rely on intuition. I'm waiting for Cave & Canyon's site to go online so I can see their recommendations on how to best use their grid.



The crystal of the month is no other than Tiger's Eye. A more grounding stone that brings out your personal power. Sounds perfect for this month's box, no? I'm happy to add this one to my growing crystal collection.

Another bright pop of yellow is the Love Rope bracelet. They stamp customized messages onto the medallion. Our message was "Goddess." It's a fun, statement bracelet.

Lastly we received a free e-book from The Moon Sisterhood about the Solar Plexus Chakra. It's on my to-read list. I still have a large pile of things to go through, it's one of the joys of post-vacation life. Hence the tardiness of this post.

Overall I liked the light hearted theme of this month's box. Chakras are a topic that interests me deeply and I always learn new things from these tools. August's box is pretty epic, a review coming real soon on that.

What Chakra do you feel the need to work on? What empowers you?


No comments:

Post a Comment