Wednesday 1 March 2017

Etsy Focus: Mo'Ology Art

For as long as I have remembered, looking up at the stars has always brought me great joy. To connect with the universe and its grand beauty is a love I can not describe in words alone.

Today will be a very special post about a very special person. The spotlight is on my favourite artist at the moment, Michelle a.k.a. Mo'Ology.

Michelle is a Galactic Artist on Etsy. She paints so many different kinds of things in that realm. I would say her painted galaxy stones would be one of the most popular!

Her pieces speak so deeply to me that I can't help but feel amazed and speechless at times. To gaze into her wonders is to be breathless because you can feel a part of her; that's a special connection.

I purchased a galaxy necklace from her awhile ago. When I first saw it in person, I couldn't believe how much it touched me. I wear that piece with gratitude and will always cherish it.

Recently I saw her making grids on Instagram. Every so often when she's working on something, she'll ask people if they want to adopt her pieces before they're finished and customizes them for you. There was one that called to me. It's very hard to get them because of the demand. I jumped on it and was so lucky to get it! The personal meaning it has for me is unexplainable. I will have it for many years to come.




I thank Michelle for her work and the joy that she puts out in the world by her personal expression. She makes the world a much more beautiful place through her loving and magical touch.

Please do check her out on her website and instagram.

Thank you Michelle! Many blessings to you! Keep shining your light! 

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment